Things to do in our area
Town of Atlantic Beach
Atlantic Beach is situated on beautiful Bogue Banks, a barrier island bordered by the Atlantic Ocean and Bogue Sound.
Known for its abundance of public beaches and friendly people, the town works to balance the needs of its citizens, visitors, businesses, and the delicate coastal environment.
Welcome... enjoy your stay... and help us keep Atlantic Beach beautiful!
"Click the photo to link to the website".
Fort Macon State Park
Alive with History, Fort Macon offers visitors a glimpse in to the past.
Fort Macon offers visitors many displays, self guided and guided tours daily. An informative movie every half hour. An additional museum inside the visitors center featuring civil war era hospital life and environmental displays. Also, check the website for a variety of era weapons demonstrations and reenactments.
"Click the photo to link to website"
Looking for something fun to do? You’ve come to the right place. Here on North Carolina’s Crystal Coast you can cruise along the water, relax on the beach, do a little fishing, watch wild Spanish horses gallop through the surf, play a round of golf or climb to the top of a 150-year old lighthouse. And that’s just for starters.
NC Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores
Feel the spray of a mountain waterfall. Watch river otters play. Touch a stingray. Look a shark in the eye. Exploreshipwrecks – without getting wet. See a rare white sea turtle. Thousands of aquatic animals take you on a journey from the state’s grand peaks to the open Atlantic, much as a raindrop makes its way to the ocean. See Plan Your Visit for more on these activities and other family fun at one of the coast’s most popular attractions.
"Click Picture to link to website"
** COME ABOARD THE LARGEST TOUR & CRUISE FLEET ON THE CRYSTAL COAST**
- Largest, most comfortable boats...room for strollers and wheelchairs, room to walk around.
- Narrated Tours – A 15 Mile Trip! -- The Longest Trip Around so you can see everything!
- Dolphin Watching & Wild Ponies
- Lunch & Dinner Cruises, Sunday Brunch with the Dolphins.
- 1/2 Day Family Fishing…No Seasickness!
- Private Parties For All Occasions
- Enclosed Top Deck on The Crystal Coast Lady
- Men’s and Women’s Restrooms on The Crystal Coast Lady
- Crystal Coast Lady Super Cruiser - Licensed for 150 Passengers (Per 2014 USGC Regulations)
- Full ABC Permits
- Lowest Prices
- Experienced, Friendly & Courteous Crew